יום שני, 31 בדצמבר 2012

Bloggers Writing about Nyosha! 
When I found these, I was really touched.... The most amazing thing about creating, is hearing the feedback and realizing the effect your film has on people...

From the blog of:

If I had to pick a favourite film it would be Nyosha. Based on a true story of Holocaust fear and suffering, this film moved me more than any other. I couldn’t get my head around how a film could be so disturbing and yet, at the same time, so beautiful. This film is something unique; a film whose memory, I suspect, will stay with me for some time. The combination of a variety of different styles of animation keeps this film captivating, although the story is captivating enough on its own. A haunting masterpiece.

 

From the blog of: Cassandra Adsett Animation 

 http://cassandraadsetttwo.blogspot.co.il/

This is another film that touched me emotionally, it made me feel for the little girl and mum and made me think about what that little girl was going through. Also this is a sad story it is also very warming. The style added to the effect of it being set in the past.


Thank you all so much!! :-)

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה